The LiquiTorr liquids analysis is an add-on option for our EcoSys-P and other products in our range, and enables the user to conduct real time quantitative measurement of dissolved or evolved gases and vapours in liquid samples. LiquiTorr uses permeable membrane technology which acts as a barrier, allowing the dissolved gases to permeate through into the MS, whilst preventing the liquid from passing through.
Its unique design gives LiquiTorr the capability to address a wide range of applications, such as:
- Hydrocarbon Fracturing (Fracking) liquid analysis
- Oil / coal sands monitoring
- Groundwater studies
- Methane Production control
- Contaminated water courses
- Remote area liquids sampling
- Emergency Service Hazardous Chemical Identification
- VOC Monitoring in Liquids
- He/D2 measurements
An integrated optical shut-off sensor protects the mass spectrometer at all times, ensuring fail-safe operation, and its rugged design makes LiquiTorr suitable for field and laboratory studies alike.