Rigol Ultra 6600A
Ultra-6600A UV-VIS spectrophotometer
UltraUltra-6600A UV-VIS spectrophotometer utilizes 1800/mm holographic grating and world-advanced dual-monochromator optic design, which provides the instrument with an extremely low stray-light (≤0.0003％T), and further offers precise test result and wider linear range. Ultra-6600A contains high-per formance Deuterium and tungsten lamps, owning longer service life and small maintenance cost.
○ Dual-monochromator optic design, ppm-level ultra low stray light≤0.0003%T
○ Linear range up to5Abs
○ Double-beam design, higher durability
○ 6-segment optical splitting system guarantees accuracy and stability
○ 6 tunable bandwidths of 0.1/0.2/0.5/1/2/4 nm
○ Wavelength accuracy ±0.3nm，precise and reliable test result
- Dual-monochromator optic design, ppm-level ultra low stray light≤0.0003%T
- Linear range up to 5 Abs.
High-concentrated samples can be directly tested without pre-dilution.
- Double-beam design, higher durability
- 6-segment optical splitting system guarantees accuracy and stability
- 6 spectral bandwidth options allows a better resolution ,6 tunable bandwidths: 0.1nm, 0.2nm, 0.5nm, 1nm, 2nm, 4nm
- Wavelength accuracy ±0.3nm，precise and reliable test result