Hyperions maldi tof & tof/tof products
The Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionisation (MALDI) technique works well with thermolabile, non-volatile organic compounds especially those of high molecular mass and is used successfully for the analysis of proteins, peptides, oligosaccharides, oligonucleotides and also industrial polymers. It has several significant advantages over other soft ionization techniques, namely:
- The formation of mainly singly charged ions renders mass spectra easy to interpret.
- It’s relatively straightforward to use and the high tolerance to impurities such as buffers and additives allows a high throughput
- due to minimal sample preparation.
- It’s suitable for very high mass work since the matrix used to assist ionization absorbs most of the laser energy.
- It’s a very sensitive technique allowing analysis down to the atto-femto mole range.
The Hi MLT/MLR/MTT systems from Hyperions provides a powerful range of capabilities ideal for the analysis of large fragile organic molecules such as biomolecules and polymers. The instruments are fully automated providing versatile and cost effective analysis from high performance single linear ToF analysers through to state of the art linear / reflectron combinations offering advanced features such as CID, PSD, seamless single scan MS-MS and imaging MALDI.
Sensitivity has been enhanced on the Hi MTT by our novel laser zoom optics design.
Hi MLT System is a completely automated, compact and versatile matrix assisted laser desorption ionisation time of flight (MALDI-TOF) mass analyser system.
Hi MRT System is a completely automated, compact and versatile matrix assisted laser desorption ionisation time of flight (MALDI-TOF) mass analyser system, comprise both linear and reflecton mode.
Hi MTT is a Research Grade MALDI-MS/ MS instrument, incorporating some of the most advanced performance and design features of any mass spectrometer.
Bacterial is a microbiological analysis system, which consists of SAI’s powerful and compact
LaserToF 2 Plus tabletop MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer and their powerful BactoSCREEN-ID software
Hyperions offer MALDI prep systems for Imaging, Spotting and Digest from the well known brand SunChrom