RIGOL Photometric Workstation
RIGOL UltraUV is the full-control workstation for Ultra-6000 series UV-VIS spectrophotometers, offers powerful performance with intuitive user interface; features versatile connectivity, such as RS-232, USB and Ethernet; compatible with Microsoft Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 operating systems, with multi-language GUI.
- Versatile test solutions: spectral test, dynamic test, photometric test, quantitative test, to meet customized demands.
- Powerful data-processing capability
- User definable report formats
- GLP/GMP regulation compliance
Scan a selected wavelength range by using certain wavelength-intervals. The Spectral test usually is selected for qualitative analysis. Thank to its intuitive graphic display, the Spectral Test provides users with a clear picture of the substance’s properties.
Sample in certain time intervals and convert the data into graphs. Dynamic Test is usually used to investigate the changes of the samples over time.
Collect data from a specific wavelength range only,Photometric Test supports up to 10 wavelengths.
Based on comparison of readouts between test substance and standard sample,Quantitative Test calculates the concentration values of the substance
Featured test methods: single-wavelength, double-wavelength, tri-wavelength, first-derivative, second-derivative, third-derivative, etc
UltraUV station software features powerful data-processing functions, it supports interpolation, +,-,x, /, set operations, 9 transforms, general mean and many more math functions.
User Defined Report Form
Graphical report generator for quick plug and play.
GLP/GMP regulations compliance
- The system data and the test procedures can be well protected by setting user accounts with different permissions or access levels
- Auto User Log function allows easier user accounts and events management
- The user data and the test procedures information can be compressed to save disc space and have better security
Send us a message and we will help you!